Attention: We will be closed for the Holiday break - Dec 23 - Jan 8
2018-2019 Preschool/Pre-K Enrollment
STEP 1: Complete the Preschool / Pre-K Enrollment Application online.
1. Fill out the application forms online at https://enrollment.susd.org. Choose Preschool / Pre-K Enrollment. You will be required to fill out all forms. Application forms will be available beginning November 27, 2017. Completion of the application does not guarantee enrollment or save a spot, but the application must be completed prior to registering in person.
2. Gather required documentation below:
• A certified copy of the pupil’s birth certificate; or a passport along with an affidavit explaining the inability to provide a copy of the birth certificate. (A.R.S. §15-828)
• Current Immunization records
• Proof of residency (i.e. rental agreement, escrow papers or most recent utility bill)
• Parent/Guardian state-issued photo ID
• Completed ADHS Emergency Information and Immunization Records Card (Available at CE.SUSD.ORG)
• Guardianship/Custody documentation (if applicable)
• Payment in check or money order (if applicable)
It is advisable for you to bring copies of the documents when registering as well as the originals. Copies can be made if needed, but it will expedite your place in line if you already have copies to provide.
If you do not have access to a computer, or need assistance, please visit your home school and speak to the registrar or you may visit the Community Education office for assistance. Questions? Call 480-484-7932 for help.
STEP 2: Register in person at the Community Education Office
Bring the above mentioned original documents (and payment if applicable) to the Community Education offices at the Mohave District Annex (MDA) at 8500 E. Jackrabbit Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85250 for verification and completion of the enrollment process. Incomplete registrations will not be accepted and spots will not be held.
Registration begins Saturday, December 16th from 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Classes will be filled on a first come first served basis. Please ensure that the online application is completed in its entirety and that you have all of the requested documents. Once we verify your application, documents and eligibility, students can be placed into an open class. If the class is full, documents and payment (if applicable) will not be collected and your child will be placed on a waitlist.
Registration will continue at the Community Education Office, Monday - Friday during regular business hours from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
Pre-K (4s): Any student enrolling in Pre-Kindergarten must be four (4) years old on or before August 31 in the school year for which you are applying and must be potty-trained*.
Preschool (3s): Any student enrolling in Pre-Kindergarten must be three (3) years old on or before August 31 in the school year for which you are applying and must be potty-trained*. Child may not start until they are 3.
Toddler 2s: Must be at least 2 years old to attend. Toddlers in a 2s/3s combined class must be potty-trained.
*PANDA students are not required to be potty-trained.
District Boundary Requirements
Community Education Early Learning: There are no District Boundary restrictions.
Title I Pre-K: Must live within the boundaries of a Title I elementary school in the Scottsdale Unified School District.
PANDA: Must live within Scottsdale Unified School District boundaries.